Tuesday, October 3, 2017

How Joe Pesci Got Goodfellas Part






"You Fucking Nut ! Your cuts are opening and everything!"







Watch The Video








"Funny How? I'm a Clown? I amuse you?"







GOODFELLAS CAST

25 YEARS LATER





"Hey You FUCKING MUTT"






JOE PESCI

as JOEY LaMOTTA

in MARTIN SCORCESE 'S RAGING BULL






.



"You bother me about a Fucking Steak?"








Jake :  I got this little hands.

Joey : Yeah So What, I've got them too!

Jake : I'm never gonna get to Fight Joe Louis. He's the Best there is.
And you know what? I'm better than him.

Joey : Why the Fuck you think about these things? You're gonna go Fucking Nuts!






.


NONNA BELLINO'S ITALIAN COOKBOOK

RECIPES FROM MY SICILIAN NONNA


by Daniel Bellino "Z"









.










No comments:

Post a Comment